Get your hands on our special collection of building studies for a critical look inside each project on the Stirling Prize shortlist
BD’s in-depth reviews of all of the buildings on the 2013 shortlist, edited and compiled into a handy pdf download…
- Giant’s Causeway Visitor Centre, Northern Ireland by Heneghan Peng Architects
- Park Hill Phase 1, Sheffield by Hawkins\Brown with Studio Egret West
- Newhall Be, Harlow by Alison Brooks Architects
- Astley Castle, Warwickshire by Witherford Watson Mann Architects
- University of Limerick Medical School by Grafton Architects
- Bishop Edward King Chapel, Oxfordshire by Niall McLaughlin Architects
We’re publishing the collection via the online library service Scribd to make it as easy and as cheap as possible for you to get hold of.
Publishing special editions this way makes it much more affordable for our readers, but it also means what you’ll see on your screen is individual pages instead of the big double page spreads originally designed by BD.
To see them in their full glory, simply complete your purchase and print out the pages by clicking on Scribd’s orange download button. Each page has cutting guides at the corners for you to follow to make it even easier if you want to re-create the spreads as they originally appeared.
Subscribers to BD and Bdonline can receive this special edition for free by emailing their subscriber number and name to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Stirling collection’