The BIM White Paper
What next for architects and bim?
The bim white paper is the ultimate resource for architects battling with bim adoption in 2012.
With in-depth analysis of industry take-up, a guide to choosing the right software for your practice, case studies from a wide range of practices and commentary from government construction advisor Paul Morrell, the white paper is relevant to every architect in the UK.
A straight forward guide to bim in 2012, the report provides a straight-talking guide to bim – what it costs, what architects think about it and what you need to know about the government’s view.
- Up-to-date analysis of the government’s bim drive and how it affects architects
- In-depth examination of the business benefits of bim – can it really save you money?
- Exclusive bim adoption survey revealing the reality behind the headlines in the architectural press
- Case studies from a range of practices including sole practitioners and signature names
- Expert advice on choosing software and staff training
- Exclusive legal advice covering PII and IP
- Intelligence on bim standards around the world
- Bim projects put under the microscope – can bim make buildings more sustainable?
bd and Building also present BIM Show Live - a 2 day conference and exhibition where you can learn the latest on Building Information Modelling.BIM Show Live takes place on the 9 and 10 May 2012, London. Visit www.bimshowlive.co.uk to learn more.