Back to previous page

Insurance for a technician

I am an architectural technician and plan to go self-employed and advertise my architectural services via a website. I intend to only produce drawings for planning and building regulations approval. Will I need professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance?

Article is available to registered users

Already registered?

Customer Service: 08448 150 850, or email