Alejandro Zaera-Polo explains the inspiration behind Foreign Office Architects’ latest project, the new Ravensbourne College building at the Greenwich Peninsula which opens this month.
Judith Lösing from architecture, landscape and urban design practice, East, talks about the Hatcham Gardens project, with more accompanying pictures of the park.
The Venice Architecture Biennale iPhone app has been launched to ease the journey from one pavilion to another, help visitors manage the hectic schedule of events, and find and book restaurants.
- Bompas & Parr's Ziggurat of Flavour
- Audio slideshow - The Complete History of Food by Bompas and Parr
- Video: Architectural Association School of Architecture
- Video: Royal College of Art
- Audio slideshow: 1:1 Architects Build Small Spaces
www.archicentral.com report of the refurbishment of Florida’s 1925 Renaissance Vinoy Hotel, headlined: “Historic Hotel Reopens With Iconic Carpet”. News Junkie would like to appeal for a moratorium on the use of the word “iconic”.