Insurance for part II graduates

I am thinking of setting myself up as a self-employed architectural assistant. As I am an RIBA part II qualified person but not a fully qualified architect, can I use the same PII procedures or is there insurance that has been designed specifically for non-architects?

This is premium content. 

Only logged in subscribers have access to it.

Login or SUBSCRIBE to view this story

Gated access promo

Existing subscriber? LOGIN

A subscription to Building Design will provide:

  • Unlimited architecture news from around the UK
  • Reviews of the latest buildings from all corners of the world
  • Full access to all our online archives
  • PLUS you will receive a digital copy of WA100 worth over £45.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts