Insurance for a technician

Richard Brindley

I am an architectural technician and plan to go self-employed and advertise my architectural services via a website. I intend to only produce drawings for planning and building regulations approval. Will I need professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance?

This is premium content. 

Only logged in subscribers have access to it.

Login or SUBSCRIBE to view this story

Gated access promo

Existing subscriber? LOGIN

A subscription to Building Design will provide:

  • Unlimited architecture news from around the UK
  • Reviews of the latest buildings from all corners of the world
  • Full access to all our online archives
  • PLUS you will receive a digital copy of WA100 worth over £45.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts