Peru's London Pavilion
Architects and designers are invited to submit proposals for the Peruvian Stand on World Travel Market, London
The objectives are to:
- Propose a new, contemporary, attractive, functional and easy-to-remember image, ensuring that the Peru Pavilion will reflect Peru’s attractions and encourage the general public to learn more about this country’s many and varied tourist destinations.
- Increase visitor numbers in a decentralized and sustained manner, promoting the diversification of the country’s tourist attractions.
- The objective of the competition is the design of the Peru Pavilion (for the World Travel Market - WTM). The proposals presented will be referential and able to accommodate adjustments before the WTM commences. These adjustments will be made jointly with PROMPERU and will be the result of an evaluation of the specific requirements of each travel market.
- It should be understood that the design proposals chosen as winners will be used by PROMPERU not only in the WTM, but also in all the presentations mounted by Peru in tourism fairs in Europe, Latin America and Asia, beginning in November 2012 and continuing throughout 2013.
- The design of the pavilion should be based on a flexible and graphic architectural system, capable of being adapted to different needs.
Further Information can be found here
Architects and designers