We asked the world’s biggest practices to name their favourite structural engineering partners
“Without doubt the greatest architect of the 20th century - whether we like him or not”
As Foster & Partners unveils images of an elevated cycle highway for London, BD talks to the originators of the SkyCycle concept to find out how a Greenwich student project gave birth to a major proposal for transforming London’s transport
- KCP Office, Mayfair by Atelier Chang
- Top 10 building and technical studies of 2013
- The top 10 architecture stories of 2013
- BD wishes all our readers happy holidays!
- ADP completes landmark cultural building in Southend-on-Sea
- The top five countries in the world to be a female architect
- Government isn't going far enough — we need radical action, says Hodder
Poet Luke Wright’s unusual ode has won fans at Bdonline
The ARC Show has collated Twitter submissions for the best photos of London’s lighting
The epic distances of the P2P architectural charity bike ride are now an imminent reality for the riders...
- Architect goes back to nature in Glasgow
- Should architects work for free?
- Lichtenstein: Top of the Pops
- What services engineers really want to say to architects
- On the Buses
- Which bim software is the most popular?