The ultimate guide to the world’s biggest architecture practices is now available from the app store
Features include a ‘shake’ mechanism to help users explore the content and the app contains a wealth of exclusive information that makes it a powerful reference tool for property and construction professionals.
As well as information on fee income, staffing and rankings for each of the practices that qualified for this year’s 100, the WA100 app includes a wealth of additional content including:
· The best new buildings completing in 2012 including projects by OMA, Grimshaw and Herzog & de Meuron.
· The world’s most admired architects
· The practices on the verge of becoming the next big names in architecture
· Analysis on the health of the architecture industry across the globe
· The Top 10 most profitable practices in the world
· Architects’ favourite contractors, consultants, engineers and project managers
The World Architecture 100 has been an exclusive source of information about the top 100 architectural practices in the world for over 10 years and has become a must-have resource for top professionals in the architectural, construction and property industries across the world.
The World Architecture 100 2012 app is available to purchase from the iTunes store at £3.99 for the iPhone and £4.99 for the HD iPad version.
World Architecture 100 for iPhone: www.bdonline.co.uk/WA100iphoneapp
World Architecture 100 for iPad: www.bdonline.co.uk/WA100ipadapp