In 1951, the main Waterloo entrance to the Royal Festival Hall was at ground level on the downstream, eastern side, balanced by another at high level on the western flank, by the Hungerford railway bridge to Charing Cross.
Only logged in subscribers have access to it.
Existing subscriber? LOGIN or
Subscribe for unlimited access to:
Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts