Bring space, light and energy into your home with a conservatory or orangery
Whether you’re specifying for a new build development or renovating traditional properties, Eurocell’s extensive range of precision engineered conservatories can cater for the elaborate and the contemporary. And because we only use UPVC sourced from one supplier, every door, window and roof component will perfectly match throughout the build and remain that way for the life of the conservatory.
Our new contemporary conservatory design uses a combination of our exclusive pilaster system, our slimline roof system, and our modern highline gutter to create a conservatory for the 21st century.
No thin steel, aluminium, or GRP trims which can be easily damaged. Our pilasters can be cladded externally with Coastline or Ecoscape vertical cladding.
The pilaster’s internal finish can be easily plastered or cladded to suit your customer’s preference.
Our new slimline conservatory roof system allows you to create a more contemporary look to your conservatory design thanks to a thinner roof structure. It has a maximum width of 5.5m (based on 0.6 kn/m2).
Benefits at a glance
- Fully compatible and colour-matched with all Eurocell windows, doors and accessories
- Attractive roof tiles to suit any project – long-life, low-maintenance and energy efficient
- Choose from a range of contemporary colours and finishes – combine woodgrain with bright white interiors
- Long-life UPVC profile systems guaranteed for ten years
- Designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting
- Accredited by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and approved by Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design initiative
>>> View Brochure