The 7m-high centrepiece of Sir John Soane’s Museum in London has been restored to its former glory after more than 100 years in storage.The Pasticcio, a large stone column featuring Roman and Norman masonry built in 1818 and demolished in 1896, was restored under the direction of Julian Harrap using ...
Only logged in subscribers have access to it.
Existing subscriber? LOGIN or
Subscribe for unlimited access to:
Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts