The magnificence of Sir Edwin Lutyens’s Viceroy’s House, New Delhi (1931) has rather occluded another remarkable example of British colonial architecture in India some three miles distant and commanding the desolate plain on which it stands.
Only logged in subscribers have access to it.
Existing subscriber? LOGIN or
Subscribe for unlimited access to:
Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts