Will Hurst was news editor of BD.
- Tel: 0207 921 8214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architect urges Network Rail to stick with his original design for Birmingham New Street station
Crossrail boss says now an “opportunity” to look at 27 surface stations
Letter asks Boris Johnson to look into design
- Better planning could save lives and £1bn a year, says RIBA
- Marks Barfield designs Shell Centre pavilion
- London councils hire architects to improve Crossrail designs
- Council calls up HOK and McAslan for Crossrail work
- Anger over Hull University library’s pre-qualification criteria
- Schools need £22 billion for maintenance alone
- Granary Wharf in Leeds wins highest honour at Housing Design Awards
Taking a trip round the almost completed Olympic Park is rather like visiting a militarized zone or a big city gang neighbourhood
Boris Johnson’s remark that he would not allow “Kosovo-style social cleansing” in the capital has sparked a huge row between a Tory mayor and the coalition government.