To find out more about Rory click here
- E-mail: email@example.com
The undulating blue facade of the practice’s latest design echoes the sea and sky of its Copenhagen harbourside development
Herzog & de Meuron and the Tate today unveiled their substantially revised scheme, now in brick, for the £215 million extension to London's Tate Modern.
RMJM has launched a £1 million project to encourage inner-city youths with a passion for graffiti to become architects.
- Credit crunch puts paid to Scottish housing fair
- Government delays eco-town design competition
- Student summer shows at the Bartlett, Canterbury, London Met & Edinburgh
- Chipperfield wins first French competition
- Robin Hood Gardens will not be listed
- RMJM's Russian tower houses 'hanging' garden
- Experts blast BRE's 'unproven gimmicks'