The BIM White Paper
How to get this reportThe link below will become active once the White Paper has been purchased.
Click 'buy now' to purchase.
To purchase this report via invoice please download the form attached
*Please note you will need to be logged in or registered on bdonline.co.uk in order to make your purchase*
Pre-ordered reports will be delivered as soon as available.
BIM White Paper
Already purchased this report? Sign in
Price: £ 99.00 Buy now
What next for architects and bim?
The bim white paper is the ultimate resource for architects battling with bim adoption in 2012.
With in-depth analysis of industry take-up, a guide to choosing the right software for your practice, case studies from a wide range of practices and commentary from government construction advisor Paul Morrell, the white paper is relevant to every architect in the UK.
A straight forward guide to bim in 2012, the report provides a straight-talking guide to bim – what it costs, what architects think about it and what you need to know about the government’s view.
- Up-to-date analysis of the government’s bim drive and how it affects architects
- In-depth examination of the business benefits of bim – can it really save you money?
- Exclusive bim adoption survey revealing the reality behind the headlines in the architectural press
- Case studies from a range of practices including sole practitioners and signature names
- Expert advice on choosing software and staff training
- Exclusive legal advice covering PII and IP
- Intelligence on bim standards around the world
- Bim projects put under the microscope – can bim make buildings more sustainable?
bd and Building also present BIM Show Live - a 2 day conference and exhibition where you can learn the latest on Building Information Modelling.BIM Show Live takes place on the 9 and 10 May 2012, London. Visit www.bimshowlive.co.uk to learn more.