As Tate Modern prepares to open its £215m extension and the V&A plots its eastern outpost, Amanda Baillieu questions whether museums can still dazzle us
Greater transparency is good news for the profession - but not necessarily in the way you might think, says Amanda Baillieu
London’s next mayor would do well to look across the Channel, says Amanda Baillieu
- Can't get no satisfaction from Instagram architecture
- Reshuffling parliament, the vanishing concert hall – and that bridge
- Design panels must be given power that extends beyond ticket barriers
- We need to build homes the Netflix generation actually want
- Protesters are wrong to target Neo Bankside and hipsters eating cereal
- Most clients would dispense with architects if they could
- Honest House – the real reality property show
The AA’s Crit Club debates the future of the high street
After a year BFLS has finally re-branded but was it worth the wait ?
Mipim teaches you how to tell the hunter from the game
- Upcycling the profession
- The end of the week?
- Let them drink bottled water
- If a pub isn't a community asset what is ?
- How to get ahead of the curve
- Me, Peter Zumthor, and my broken sandal
- Where are the angry planners ?