If programmes like Ugly House and Grand Designs had any basis in reality the results would be rather different, suggests Amanda Baillieu
We had our chance and were found wanting, says Amanda Baillieu
Out-of-touch dinosaurs are not helping the cause, argues Amanda Baillieu
- Why architects vote Labour
- Architect-free architecture? I can see a few problems
- London should look to Paris for inspiration
- Is selling the industry to the public a good idea?
- Architecture is the loser if we censor history
- Bringing buildings back to life
- Rise of the machines
The AA’s Crit Club debates the future of the high street
After a year BFLS has finally re-branded but was it worth the wait ?
Mipim teaches you how to tell the hunter from the game
- Upcycling the profession
- The end of the week?
- Let them drink bottled water
- If a pub isn't a community asset what is ?
- How to get ahead of the curve
- Me, Peter Zumthor, and my broken sandal
- Where are the angry planners ?