Amanda Baillieu is editor-in-chief of BD, overseeing all BD publications and events. You can email her on email@example.com or follow her on Twitter @AmandaBaillieu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have got our knickers well and truly twisted over towers. The latest campaign to save London’s skyline is targeted at rich foreigners not poor planning or sloppy architecture, says Amanda Baillieu
Price poked fun at earnest campaigners who mourned the passing of his building, recalls Amanda Baillieu
Running counter to the smart city’s corporate efficiency are Usman Haque’s thoughtful urban visions, says Amanda Baillieu
- Dear reader: I’m leaving BD. It’s been great and I’ll miss you
- Stonehenge’s 21-year saga shows how little we care
- To unlock funds the RIBA needs the popular touch
- Architect of the Year Awards 2013
- As the profession changes, we need to talk about fees
- The path may be clearer but we’re not out of the woods
- The man who kept architects on the right track
The AA’s Crit Club debates the future of the high street
After a year BFLS has finally re-branded but was it worth the wait ?
Mipim teaches you how to tell the hunter from the game
- Upcycling the profession
- The end of the week?
- Let them drink bottled water
- If a pub isn't a community asset what is ?
- How to get ahead of the curve
- Me, Peter Zumthor, and my broken sandal
- Where are the angry planners ?