Brexit exposed our country’s deep divide between London and the regions but we don’t have any detail on how Theresa May’s team plans to heal it
Amanda Baillieu takes issue with the proposal to light up 17 of London’s bridges with a permanent installation
Weighty issues come under the Venice spotlight this year. But some of them might be better addressed through tax law than architecture, suggests Amanda Baillieu
- Amanda Baillieu's Venice highlights
- It's your museum and you can sleep in it if you want to
- Why the Panama Papers raise questions for architects too
- Lessons from competitive Paris
- Can't get no satisfaction from Instagram architecture
- Reshuffling parliament, the vanishing concert hall – and that bridge
- Design panels must be given power that extends beyond ticket barriers
The AA’s Crit Club debates the future of the high street
After a year BFLS has finally re-branded but was it worth the wait ?
Mipim teaches you how to tell the hunter from the game
- Upcycling the profession
- The end of the week?
- Let them drink bottled water
- If a pub isn't a community asset what is ?
- How to get ahead of the curve
- Me, Peter Zumthor, and my broken sandal
- Where are the angry planners ?