Amanda Baillieu welcomes Venice’s focus on the housing of the future
We should be less worried about gentrification than about the complete failure to provide for communities like Barking Riverside, says Amanda Baillieu
Architects have become the whipping boy for clients’ failure to produce great buildings, says Amanda Baillieu
- Honest House – the real reality property show
- Why Osborne was right to take back planning powers
- Architects have a long way to go to convince the public that Robin Hood Gardens is worth saving
- Why architects vote Labour
- Architect-free architecture? I can see a few problems
- London should look to Paris for inspiration
- Is selling the industry to the public a good idea?
The AA’s Crit Club debates the future of the high street
After a year BFLS has finally re-branded but was it worth the wait ?
Mipim teaches you how to tell the hunter from the game
- Upcycling the profession
- The end of the week?
- Let them drink bottled water
- If a pub isn't a community asset what is ?
- How to get ahead of the curve
- Me, Peter Zumthor, and my broken sandal
- Where are the angry planners ?